9.09.2009

Birthday's

All of our birthday's were in August so I'm going to blog about them. I only have pictures from Dan's big day. Mine was first & the day started off with a scavenger hunt that led me to a cute pair of sandals I wanted!! Then at night our neighbors watched Carter so Dan & I went to Red Robin & a movie. It was a great day! For Carter's day we didn't do too much, just went to the water park since he already had a party in Utah. Dan had to work on his day but at night we went to Red Robin again because they give you a free burger, and let's face it people we are in a recession, plus Dan loves the Robin! After that Cold Stone because who would pass up free ice cream for your birthday. It was a fun month & we want to thank everyone for the well wishes, cards, & phone calls!
Dan & Carter at Red Robin
Carter coloring
We walked around the mall for a little bit. Carter took off his shoes for some reason & this is how he put them back on.
Carter working out
Dan wanted to try out the bed & I think he got a little too comfortable
Talking to his sister

No comments: