4.25.2011

easter 2011

We had lots of fun at Yaya & Papa's for Easter. Saturday morning we went to the Washington City Egg Hunt...

they just threw candy on the grass & it was a free for all...
happy about all the candy they got...Goofing off with Papa who helped with the hunt...
Carter & Dan.
Later that day we dyed eggs...

hard at work...

Grant & I showing off our eggs. Not sure why this picture is dark but it's ok because we look tan!

Carter after having a cupcake with green icing

the colorful eggs.

The Easter baskets...

Easter morning. Tired but so happy he got another game for his Mobi Go! (Yes those are my skinny nephews in the background in just their underwear!)

Ready for another egg hunt, this time at Yaya's. He found an egg with a 10 dollar bill in it! Thanks Uncle Grant!

Our little family after church...

daddy & his girl...

me & my girl...

my adorable kids!

when we got back to Yaya's after church we did a little photo shoot with this cute girl!! I put my necklace on her for fun.

Smiley

I could just eat her up!!


No comments: