1.08.2008

Car accident

So as some of you might already know on our second night in Wisconsin we got in a bad accident. We were leaving Dan's Grandmas house heading to his moms. We weren't even driving for 15 minutes when his mom hit a patch of ice. She started fish tailing and then we did a 360 and she told everyone to hold on! Next thing I know we were flipping over and landed up side down! It was the scariest moment of our lives so far. We are very fortunate to all be alive and no major injuries!! Don't worry that's not blood on the car.

















6 comments:

Busy B Preschool said...

LEEDS, I'm glad that you found my blog! Lets keep in touch. Do you ever come down to SC?

I am glad you all survived the accident! That looks so freaky.

Leyla... said...

So SCARY! The roof looks completely flat. It really doesn't seem possible that you guys could just walk away from something like this. We're so grateful that you guys were so blessed during the accident. We love you guys!

Jiggy is going to freak out when she sees the photos! I think it's pretty safe to say she won't ever let you guys go to Wisconsin in the winter again.

Dan & Stacy said...

Julie I'm gald I found your blog also. We will keep in touch. I have lived here a little over a year and I've only been back to California once. It makes me too sad because I want to be back there. I'm going to add you to my list on the blog.

Dan & Stacy said...

Leyla, it doesnt seem possible to me that we all made it out ok! It was the scariest thing that has EVER happen to me, we were VERY blessed! We love you guys too. Yep Jiggy freaked and she never wants me to go back, period! :) Can you believe Caren updated her blog!?

Erin said...

holy cow. I am glad you are all okay! how scarey, that makes me affraid to drive in the snow in utah.

Rachel Gillie said...

Stacy, I am glad that you are okay! Your son is adorable! I saw your blog on Shellie's site.