9.07.2008

6 Years.... Holy Cow!!

Where does the time go!? On Saturday the 6th it was our 6 year anniversary! Altogether though we have been together for 7 1/2 years. That is so crazy to me. We just went to the Melting Pot because we have never been, and then a quick trip to Old Navy. Our neighbors who have a one year old little boy were kind enough to watch Carter. We had so much fun, just the two of us. That doesn't come around often because we are not by any family. We forgot our camera so here are a few pictures from the happiest day of our lives! I love you so much honey, happy anniversary!





2 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

Happy anniversary! Wow, 6 years does seem like a really long time! Great job guys! You looked beautiful on your wedding day too! Rainy wedding days are always good luck! (that's what I tell myself because we had one of those too!)

Busy B Preschool said...

Happy anniversary! I remember your wedding it was so much fun! those pics of you guys are so cute!