2.15.2010

Be Mine?

We had a really fun Valentine's weekend, yes I said weekend because Dan & I celebrated early on Saturday. We enjoyed a nice lunch at Cheesecake Factory, thanks Grant for the gift card!
It was such a beautiful day that we ate outside. Here is the hubby with his Spicy Cashew Chicken...
and me with my yummy Orange Chicken...
the delicious cheesecake & check out that fancy whip cream.
The next day, my handsome boy ready for church.
Our Valentine Day picture.
Getting some love from my Valentine!
A little something for Mr. Carter...
and treats from church.
Checking out his 3-D bug book.
Nice glasses!
Later on in the day we made sugar cookies & decorated them. Here is the silly boy, only in his undies, ready to decorate.
Me hard at work.
The results...
the plate we took to our neighbors.

It was a good weekend!

1 comment:

Kelly Woolley said...

The cookies reminded me of when I was dating Brian and we all went over to your parents house to decorate cookies for Christmas I think. Too cute to eat!