1.23.2010

"Triplets"

Last weekend my brother Scott, his wife Caren, & their twin girls Katelyn & Marissa moved back to California from Salt Lake. On the way down they stayed with us one night & we had lots of fun. Carter has other cousins but I love to see him with the girls because they are all 3 & they think he is so funny! When they got into town we had pizza & then the dads stayed home with the kids & watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs while Caren & I did a little shopping. The next morning we went to church & then they were off to California. It was a short visit but glad they were able to spend a night with us.
Ready for the movie!
Putting some blush on for church.
I know the next 5 pictures are very similar but being a mom how could I just pick one!?
Love it!
It was a little bit of a challenge getting them all to look since they were more interested in flowers & fruit snacks.
I love how they are all doing there own thing.
Look at that stud!

No comments: