8.29.2010

step right up to the greatest show on earth

It's that time again. August is a busy month for us, it's all 3 of our birthdays. First up my birthday, we went to dinner then the mall, got myself some new shoes, necklace, & some See's candy! This is the only picture I got, my monkey & me.
Carter's birthday is next. On his actual birthday we took him to Panda Express, because he loves it! Then we went to Target to buy a toy with the money he got from family. That Saturday was his circus party.
The spread...
party favors...
cupcakes...
pin the nose on Mr. Carter...
can't believe he's 4!
Photo Booth
Yaya & Papa (thanks for coming & all your help)
Dan, Carter, & Uncle Court
Make a wish
The party kids minus 2
Happy Birthday Carter
My little love bug
Dan made us these nice shirts & we were having fun
30 weeks
Last but not least was Dan's birthday, no pics. We went to his favorite restaurant with my parents, got a little more See's candy, & saw Shrek the Third. It was a fun month now onto our anniversary next month & baby girl in October!

No comments: