10.08.2009

I heart fall.

I absolutely love this time of year! I love the Halloween decorations, the cool weather, the pants, the scarves, the coats, the yummy candles, & the holidays! To kick off the fall season we went to the pumpkin patch the first weekend in October with my parents. We went a little too early, they didn't have some rides & games set up. We will be going again & hopefully we will get to go to the real pumpkin patch on a farm in St. George. So enjoy the pics.
I told him to smile & this is what he gave me.
Dan & Carter on a ride.
Carter chasing...
and feeding the animals.

The goat attacking Dan!
Watching the bunny get a drink.
Holding the bunny.
Watch out Dan, I think the goat is in love!
Riding on the swings.
This one didn't come out very well, but it's the boys on the train.
My mom & I
My little pumpkin
Hooray for Halloween!
Strike a pose!

The yummy Halloween donuts we just had to get from Krispy Kreme's!
Carter enjoying his pumpkin donut while watching Conference.
I welcome you fall with open arms!

No comments: