1.04.2010

Santa's Workshop & House

Here are a couple of fun things we did last month. I know I'm really behind but I was just in Utah for a week & a half, & I can't blog there. First we went to Brass Pro Shop because they were having a Santa workshop. I have to admit I didn't really think there would be anything cool at Bass Pro but I was wrong! The store is huge & has way more than just outdoor stuff, like yummy smelling candles, candy, & toys. The whole thing was free, even a picture with Santa! A week or two later we went to see Santa. As we are waiting to see him we ran into our neighbors & let them cut in line with us! :-) After Santa we went outside to see the "snow." We had so much fun & hope to keep this a tradition, well as long as we live here.
Mom can I have this?
Playing with a remote control truck.
Cheese!
Trying to shoot a pretend deer.
A waterfall in the store.
While I'm keeping our place in line for Santa this is what Carter was doing.
Santa's house, right here in Vegas!
Cute!
Santa tickling Carter. This is similar to the one we bought.
It's snowing!
Of course we had to get one in front of the tree again.
Carter & Noah having a good time.
Friends.

No comments: